While we try to teach our children all about life,
our children teach us what life is ALL About.....

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mornings at Our house

I don't know how it is in the mornings at your house, but our can be a little hectic.  I try to get both of my kids up and ready before I have any daycare kids.  My son, Shae, wakes up the crack of dawn, jumps out of bed, puts on his clothes for school before he even leaves his room.  (Sorry, can't get the picture rotated the right way!!) This is Shae after he wakes up, ready for school!!
 Here is Haylee after she wakes up in the morning, she stole her brother's pillow, and came out and laid down on the floor.  I wake her up an hour before school, and she will lay around until she gets sick of me telling her to get ready!! I think she does it because she know how much it irritates ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate."
-- Charlotte Gray