While we try to teach our children all about life,
our children teach us what life is ALL About.....

Friday, November 12, 2010

How to Be Humble, A promise to Myself

My Promise to myself:
I Promise to live in the moment, not the past or the future.
I promise to always be grateful,
I promise to remember the TRUTH,
I promise to live each day through laughter, joy, and, love,
I promise to see those that I truly love for who they are,
I promise to chose friends that only bring out the best in me,
I promise to be just me!!!

Just Be Jess!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate."
-- Charlotte Gray