While we try to teach our children all about life,
our children teach us what life is ALL About.....

Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas Present Ideas

Sorry, this post is gonna cost you!!
I am home alone today, yes kid-less, and doing a lot of searching and found some great ideas for
Christmas presents.
 I think these shirts are adorable, and you can buy them online for a good cause. $10 of each purchase goes to families trying to adopt.  Shirts are also available in children sizes.  I think this is wonderful!!

 Here is the website if you are interested
I saw these over at Emilys blog, check her out 2:
Her blog is so much fun
& Here is something I found that I personally would love to have myself!!
Check out the jewelry at my favorite place The Vintage Pearl
She is incredibly talented, you will love her stuff!!
Here a just a few of my favorite picks from the Vintage Pearl

I found this site that has canvas art.  It is really neat!!
You can find the website here:

2 comments:

  1. I have a vintge pearl necklace and LOVE it!! I will have to update my blog b/c you have changed your url name :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love vintage pearl!!! You should post a pic of the necklace you have!!

    ReplyDelete

"Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate."
-- Charlotte Gray