While we try to teach our children all about life,
our children teach us what life is ALL About.....

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Ornaments

I got a neat idea for home made Christmas ornaments from Kaboose.

 We found these letters at Hobby Lobby for only $1. I love dollar finds, don't you?!

Haylee Painting her letter "H", my daughter LOVES to do crafts!!! Thats my GIRL!!
You can decorate them any way you like.  We painted them, and put glitter all over, than used ribbon to hang them.  I thought this was a quick, cute idea for ornaments.
Shae's Letter "S" painted red to resemble the Chiefs, Of Course!!
Here are a few more ideas that  I'm gonna try from Martha Stewart .

Cute, Huh?!
You can find the directions by going to this link Martha Stewart Crafts
I'll let you know how well ours turn out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate."
-- Charlotte Gray