While we try to teach our children all about life,
our children teach us what life is ALL About.....

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Beauty Health Tips

So, Since I've started back school I have been having breakouts terrible!! Nothing can ruin a day worse than waking up to an ugly pimple in the morning YUCK!! So I have been freakin out trying new things to get rid of my breakouts.  So like everything else I googled different types of cleansers.  Then I decided to google home remedies to take it away.  I found a list of foods to help the breakouts and vitamins to help so here is the list of things that I'm trying:


These are the vitamins recommended Chromium, One a day, and Zinc.
Drink 8 cups of water daily, by just drinking water it will give your complexion a natural glow. 

Drink Herbal Tea Daily (I'm trying the Mixed Berry, its growing on me)

Apply a fresh sliced cucumber or tomato to the area and leave on for an hr. 
-(haven't done this yet )

Use an egg white as a mask.  
-I saw this on Dr. Phil a long time ago, his wife Robin uses this remedy on a weekly basis.  
-This also works as a wrinkle fighter, I like using this one!!

Strawberries and Carrots are great fighters to prevent breakouts.
 I also found where applying lemon juice or rub fresh garlic on the spots will help.
- (have to do this one when Bobs a way, he'll make fun of me!!)

Using a honey mask or just directly putting honey on the affected area.
-As long as you don't mind the stickiness this actually does work, I've put honey on directly on a spot and it was cleared up overnight, I still haven't came up with a good honey mask.

Okay, so put a tomato, cucumber, a bit of honey, and egg-whites on your face and you may wake up break out free & smelling like food  LOL!!!! Can you tell I like food :)

Another tip I found:   Make sure not to use anything with the bleaching agent called benzoyl peroxide.  This can irritate the skin & make it worse.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate."
-- Charlotte Gray