While we try to teach our children all about life,
our children teach us what life is ALL About.....

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Small WishList

Doesn't everyone have a Wish list!!! this is a few of mine, just a FEW!!

1.  Lake Shore Letter Builders
We had a Awesome surprise tonight from our Wonderful Friends!!! They bought us letter builders that we've been wanting!!! Thanks Kelsey and Burl,  You guys are the best :)




4.  Laminator  
 First thing to cross off my list!!!  I already started on my file folders!! I love my laminator



7.  Magneatos
 For Christmas one of my Awesome daycare parents bought us Magneatos!! The kids love them!!!  I highly recommend this toy to any parent. 


9.  Geoboards

Oh my goodness, I just found the coolest thing EVER, and had to add it to my wish list.  Check this cool mat out!!!
10.  U Play Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate."
-- Charlotte Gray