We took foam letters and stuck them randomly on a sheet of paper. Then used our wonderful rollers to paint over them. Then after letting them completely dry we took off the stickers to reveal the letters. I recommend using a thicker piece of paper, construction paper would work great for this project. This was a new one for me so we didn't use thicker paper and it tore a little taking the stickers off. So here is our project before, (forgot to take a picture after).
I bought the paint rollers and paint cups at Discount School Supply:
Paint Rollers
We just received these brawny tough Art Trays from Discount School Supply. They work great for paint crafts, I no longer have to hurry and clean up the paint off my tables when we are done with our crafts, YEAH!!! You can find them here:
Brawny Tough Art Trays
No comments:
Post a Comment