While we try to teach our children all about life,
our children teach us what life is ALL About.....

Monday, October 18, 2010

Reviewing Numbers

 Number Review
I printed off this 1-10 number sticker sheet from Confessions of a Homeschooler and let the kids use pom poms to count. 

I found a number chart at Dollar Tree and cut each number out for the kids to review.  We like to use our shapes that I found in the dollar section at Target to count.



The older kids like to use clothes pins to count and pinch onto the number cards.  I have seen this activity all over Mommy Blog land.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate."
-- Charlotte Gray