I found this cool project on another blogger's page TaterTots and Jello
So I got a crazy idea that I could do that in my living room (with the help of Bob.)
I think this cool vintage chalkboard is sooo Neat!!!
So I headed to my favorite store, Hobby Lobby, and bought a picture frame, a chalk board, and some spray paint. SO, with the help of my thoughtful Husband, we got it finished. So what do you think?! Bob doesn't know if he likes this turquoise color but, I love it :)
If you decide you want to make a Family Message Center, you can find the information to make one on the link below!!!


I do like the color! Did you choose it based on other colors already in that room? I love to try to figure out new created decor things like that too. Do you plan you really using the chalk board? Just curious:)
ReplyDeleteI just mainly have neutral colors, but turquoise is one of my favorite colors!! Yes, I plan on using it for messages to my daycare parents for reminders.
ReplyDeleteI love it, Jess! Tell me more about it sometime, I want to make one too! I'd like to make a pretty big one.
ReplyDeleteI have seen where they make them really big. I would like a big one in my kitchen. You would have to use that chalkboard paint for the big ones. I just bought a chalkboard for my small one. That would be super cool in your house!!
ReplyDeleteJess, it turned out so amazing, absolutely a fantastic idea!
ReplyDelete