SUMMER 2010
I was looking through some of the pictures I took this summer, and remembering all the good times we had in the Hot Sun & just had to share my favorite pics from our Summer 2010 Bob found this bike at a garage sale, he thought it was the coolest thing ever!!! Well, so didn't someone else!! I just laughed my butt off when I saw it!!
There's my man sitting and chilling in his chair. Can you read what his shirt says, "I'm kind of a Big Deal!" He really is!!!
This picture cracks me up!!! These two girls have been best friends since they were 2 years old!!!
& I just had to put this picture up of Shae. He has to get Root Beer everywhere we go to eat. This was at Dave & Busters in KC, the kids favorite place to eat!!
& A picture of Bob & I at my Favorite Restaraunt in KC, Ponaks. Its the Ultimate best Mexican place, hands down, that I've ever had. They also have the best margaritas (as you can tell by Bobs red cheeks!)
Great pics and memories to reflect on!
ReplyDeleteOh and Bob you aren't the only one who's cheeks turn red after consuming a beverage :)