While we try to teach our children all about life,
our children teach us what life is ALL About.....

Monday, September 6, 2010

Yummy Chicken strips

We love to EAT in our house & both Bob & I love 2 cook.  So I want to share some of our favorite recipes.  Today for lunch We had the best chicken strips & I really do mean they are the best.  Here is the recipe:
Best Ever Chicken Strips:
1 pkg. of chicken strips
1 roll of ritz crackers
olive oil
1 cup of mayo
1-2 tsp. of dried mustard
Mix the mayo and dried mustard in a bowl.  Get your oil bubbly hot on the stove. Dip the chicken in the mayo mixture and then into the crushed  ritz crackers.  Cook the chicken until its nice and crispy.  Then enjoy with a side of home  made ranch or BBQ sauce to dip!!! These are MMM Good!! & the kids will love them too!

Along with the chicken strips I made an old favorite recipe of my dear friend Robbins.  I just found the bottle of Bronco Bob's Raspberry Chiptole Sauce in Dillons yesterday, So excited they quit selling it & now they're selling it again!!! So heres the famous recipe that You'll absolutely love this dip!!
RASPBERRY CHIPOTLE BEAN DIP 2 10.5 oz. cans pinto beans, black beans, or refried beans, drained; 1 large red onion, diced (optional, I don't like onions so we do without); 8 oz. packages softened cream cheese, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese; 1 Bottle Bronco Bob’s Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce

Drain beans thoroughly and pour into a flatdish. Sprinkle onions on beans. Gently spread cream cheese and cheddar cheese over onions. Pour and spread Bronco Bob’s Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce over cheese layer. Microwave on high for 3 to 5 minutes. Serve with tortilla or corn chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate."
-- Charlotte Gray