My daughter & I had a girls day out with our friends to go see Selena Gomez at the State Fair.
On our way to Selena Gomez, So EXCITED!
Finally at the state fair
I was pretty excited too!!
We didn't have to pay for a $30 tshirt so we made our own, thanks to my friend Valeri for the supplies :)
The girls favorite animal was the alpaca! They were pretty cute!!
I don't know how many times I have been to the State fair and never witnessed this sport. They ride on their horses and shoot (with guns) balloons. Chelsea thought it was pretty loud!! It was pretty amusing to watch!
Getting ready for Selena Gomez to come out, so excited!!
She put on quite a show!!! Luckily for the moms, it only lasted an hour :) It was pretty hot outside, but we still had fun dancing and singing with the girls!!
How fun!! Looks like you had a great time. Making the shirts was a brilliant idea. Your blog looks fantastic! So glad you're enjoying your pics. You guys are awesome.
ReplyDelete