While we try to teach our children all about life,
our children teach us what life is ALL About.....

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Daily Devotions with my Kids

The older my kids get the harder it is for me as their parent.  Their questions are getting harder to answer, their homework is getting harder, they are becoming more stubborn, and I'm feeling lost as their mom.  As a mom you always want to have the right answer for your kids! The truth is, MOMMA don't know everything!!! So, I decided to make a purchase at the Christian book store in the mall.  I bought a daily devotion book for both of my kids and I to study in daily.  Its geared toward their ages.  I also bought the book "Case for Faith for Kids"  This is a kid friendly book that gives them all the answers, YEAH!!! It answer questions like "Is there a God?" Where did the world come from?"  "If God is good, then why do bad things happen?" So I will be following up on my blog to let you know how these books turn out, so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate."
-- Charlotte Gray