While we try to teach our children all about life,
our children teach us what life is ALL About.....

Friday, September 3, 2010

Painting CIRcle FUN!!

The big kids are back in school, so its been a bit more quiet in the household!  We are trying to get back on routine with the school year and have a little FUN with the little ones.  We started a new theme for the month "All about ME!" I'm excited to do new projects and activities with the kids!  Today we used the top of the cups and dipped them in paint to make circles on the papers.  We used different sizes of cups to make thin and thick circles.

Here's the finished project!!!   I'll be posting more photos of our fun activities, since I finally figures out how 2 upload pics YEAH!!!

2 comments:

  1. Soo cute! Oh and can I add you to my blog roll??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I love lookin at other blogs, so I decided I needed 1 too!! Yes you can!

    ReplyDelete

"Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate."
-- Charlotte Gray