This we focused on sorting. I purchased cylinders and triangles from Target in their dollar section. These work great for sorting and recognizing the colors.
I gave them M&M's to sort by color and count. They ate the M&M's while they counted!!! This tied into our letter of the month, letter "M".
The daycare kids LOVE to use glitter. So I let them trace the letter "M" with glue sticks and cover with glitter!!
I found a neat border at dollar tree to make our new bulletin board. (I love that store!!!) I had some left over so we cut them up to make a color matching game for the younger ones.
My daughter likes to pretend to be a teacher and do projects with the daycare kids, Hmmm wonder where she gets that from, since they didn't have school today I let her and her friend take over on making a fun project for the kids. They came up with using painter's tape (have lots of that) and make fun designs out of the tape on their construction paper. They actually loved peeling and taping, this project lasted for about an hr. Way to go Haylee!!
So here's the finished art project, pretty cool!! I think we'll have to try it again!! This is a quick wrap for our week's projects.
This was last weeks project, I thought they were really cute so wanted to share. This is their finished hand print flowers.
No comments:
Post a Comment