While we try to teach our children all about life,
our children teach us what life is ALL About.....

Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Night

So Bob has 1 rule in the house.  NO Dog in our bed.  He is pretty adamant about it too.  Its Friday night and Haylee stayed the night at a friend's house.  I finished up writing my paper so Bob & I are watching tv on the couch and where is my son?!?  I go to see what he is doing and find him cuddled up in our bed with Rex.  I am just laughing my butt off, cause I know how mad his dad would be to find Rex in our bed.  So here is a once in a life time picture of Rex in our bed.


Look at those Faces, how can you say "No" to that!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I love it. I'm not sure I could hold fast to that rule if I had a dog as charming as Rex. ;)

    ReplyDelete

"Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate."
-- Charlotte Gray