I plan on making this recipe also for super bowl this weekend.
*3 large potatoes
*cooked bacon
*2 T. butter, melted
*1 clove garlic, minced
*my homemade bbq sauce
*cooked BBQ pulled pork
*sour cream and cheddar for topping
Directions:Bake potatoes at 350 degrees F. for about 1 hour. Remove from oven. Bake strips of bacon in the microwave. Crumble bacon when cool. Cut potatoes in half, and spoon out the middle. Melt butter and add minced garlic. Brush the potatoes with butter & garlic. Butter the bottoms. Cook in the oven for 5 min. Fill the potatoes with BBQ pulled pork, crumbled bacon, and cheese. Top with sour cream.
BBQ sauce recipe:
1 cup of ketchup
1 cup of brown sugar
2 cloves of garlic
1-2 tsp of liquid smoke
1-2 tsp of hot sauce
1-2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
4 T onion minced (optional)
* I usually double this recipe, because I like a lot of BBQ sauce.
Combine all the ingredients in a sauce pan. Cook over medium heat until boils, stir constantly, boil for 5 min.
No comments:
Post a Comment