While we try to teach our children all about life,
our children teach us what life is ALL About.....

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

BBQ pulled Chicken Sandwich

I made this for supper tonight and it was Delicious!! I make my BBQ sauce it taste so much better than the stores.  You will have to try for yourself to enjoy!
Ingredients you will need
1 lb. of chicken tenderloins (thawed out)
BBQ sauce recipe:
1 cup of ketchup
1 cup of brown sugar
2 cloves of garlic
1-2 tsp of liquid smoke
1-2 tsp of hot sauce
1-2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
4 T onion minced (optional)
* I usually double this recipe, because I like a lot of BBQ sauce.
Combine all the ingredients in a sauce pan.  Cook over medium heat until boils, stir constantly, boil for 5 min.
Place the chicken in the crockpot on low heat. Cover completely with BBQ sauce.  Cook for 6-7 hrs on low.  Or you can cook on high for 4 hrs.  Once the chicken is cooked, shred the chicken.  Serve on a roll or bun and top it with ranch.  I love cooking in my crock pot and this recipe is super easy and YUMMY!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate."
-- Charlotte Gray