While we try to teach our children all about life,
our children teach us what life is ALL About.....

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Learning Names

We have been working on learning the letters of our names.  I have collected for months tops of everything, milk jugs, juice bottles, anything with a colorful top.  I wrote letters on each top and have had the kids learn the order of the letters, & to identify the letters.  Its a fun, creative way to learn. 

They are pretty proud to put them in correct order.  Way to go girls!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a great idea! I have the alphabet on lids but I hadn't thought of using them to learn their names...Julie will love that for Jocelyn!

    ReplyDelete

"Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate."
-- Charlotte Gray