While we try to teach our children all about life,
our children teach us what life is ALL About.....

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Crafts

I have really enjoyed having my older kids home.  The younger kids love having them home to play with and keep them occupied.  Their favorite thing to do is play school; they have a teacher, a principal, and an art teacher.  They get really creative and make projects for the younger kids.  Here are pics from their projects this week.
 One of my friends little girl had on the cutest headband.  I asked her where she got her head band from.  She told me that she bought a kit from Hobby Lobby and had her make one.  I thought it would be a great art project for the Big girls to help with the younger ones.  And it was a Hit, all of the girls Loved their new head bands.



 Today, we got creative and painted with q-tips.  We like to find different things around the house to utilize to paint with.  I thought they did an Awesome job with their paintings. 

I'm always looking for new art projects to do with the kids.  This is one of my favorite things to do with my kiddos.  What are some fun art projects you have done with your kids this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate."
-- Charlotte Gray