While we try to teach our children all about life,
our children teach us what life is ALL About.....

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Kitchen Floor Redo

Anyone who has been into my house in the last umm 3 months, would be Shocked to see my kitchen floors.  After 3 months of looking at black concrete floors, I now have beautiful tiled floors.  Bob had his cousin come and help.  They decided, or I should say Zach decided, he didn't want to do the floors plain jane.  He thought it would be cool to make the tiles into a diamond pattern.  Needless to say, the diamond pattern turned into a long, long, long day of tiling.  Starting at 11 yesterday they finished around 12:30 last night.  They had their jams going and just trucked along getting it done.  They did a Great job, I love my floors.  Here are the before and after pictures.  We are in the process of grouting the tile, so I will have to post the finished floor.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate."
-- Charlotte Gray