I just have to share this home remedy with other moms out there. We laid down new carpet about a year ago. I will admit I am not the greatest about keeping good care of my carpet. When we laid down our tile in the kitchen our refriderator pooped out on us. When the guys moved in the fridge the bottom of the dolly left grease stains on the carpet. I googled home remedies and found these 3 easy steps & it worked.
1st step: Cover the stain with baking soda. Let this sit for about 30 min. Then vacuum it up.
2nd Step: mix a solution of equal amounts of warm water and vinegar. Apply it to the stains.
Allow it to set for a few minutes.
3rd Step: Get a bucket and fill with warm soapy water. With a sponge or brush use it in a circular motion on the stain. & the stain will disappear. I wish I would've taken a before and after picture because this really works.
No comments:
Post a Comment