I love to hear my children pray. God listens to everyone's prayer even the little ones' prayers.
"Dear Heavenly Father, I am so thankful for all the happy things in my life, I pray that my brother Shae gets better so he can play with me, I pray that his fever will go away. I love you God. Amen." She is so sweet, love her Big prayer for her brother. You know that they love each other when the other one is down and not feeling so Hot and they pray for them to be better!! Hope everyone is staying healthy and enjoying the beautiful spring weather!!! & praying my little man will be well soon to enjoy it himself :)
Jay, jsut got into your blog and love this you have such an amazing family!! yes, it is so precious when you hear the love that they have for each other. love you mom
ReplyDelete