While we try to teach our children all about life,
our children teach us what life is ALL About.....

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Card made by Haylee to Me

My little girl is always making cards 
and notes to everyone in the house
Well, everyone but her brother :( Poor Shae.  
She made Bob & I both cards today.
She brought mine into my room while I was
watching my statistics lectures,(which was dreadful).
Here is what the card said that brightened my day:

Me & my mom go shoping that is the Best part.
I lik go shoping at the mall.
I love going with my mom.
I love my mom she is the Best
Mom in the world.
My mom is realy good at school.
the end. 
Love Haylee

Well Haylee, I think I am the one that
has the Best girl in the world!!! She
is just the sweetest little girl I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate."
-- Charlotte Gray