You can call me crazy, but I want to paint our metal cabinets.
I found this website retrorenovation that shows exactly
how to do it. With the help of my AMAZING husband I think
that we could get them done. So check out these finished painted metal cabinets. I love the metalic orange color.
But, I am debating between that color and a chocolate. Our kitchen is painted a green color. What color do you think would look best in our kitchen?!?
The picture above is a metallic orange. Bob hates this color, he doesn't think it would match the kitchen.
This color above would probably be my pick, maybe a smudge darker.
This color above would probably be my pick, maybe a smudge darker.
The top picture looks a little to dark, but I think a little bit lighter than this would give the kitchen a whole new look.
This is the color of our kitchen. The cabinets need some TLC to say the least.
Which one do you like the best?
This is the color of our kitchen. The cabinets need some TLC to say the least.
Which one do you like the best?



I like the second picture the lighter chocolate. I think with some green/choc backsplash that it would really tie the green in together. HAVE FUN!
ReplyDelete