While we try to teach our children all about life,
our children teach us what life is ALL About.....

Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Sun Will Come out Tomorrow

I am trying to make the best of these dreary, cloudy days.  There wasn't any sunlight to raise my spirits today.  I keep telling my husband, Bob, that this weather is going to put me into deep depression.  Just wanting some BEAUTIFUL, spring weather here in Kansas Lord.  I love being able to go for walks at night with my husband and kids.  Love spending time sitting on my back porch watching my kids play.   
Here some pictures to remind me that the sun will come out again very, very, very soon.  Because Lord knows all of us mothers need the sunny weather to stay happy!!!
 Nice Pose Shae!!
 Having a good time
 Little Cheezers 
 My Beautfiul little Girl
This is my younger brother Tyson on the Chappy.  (think i spelled that right.)  Bob bought this scooter last summer, on any nice night he is taking it out for a little cruise.  I love this picture of my Brother, he looks soo cool on the Big Ride doesn't he?!?! 
Hoping these cold spring days don't last long!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate."
-- Charlotte Gray