While we try to teach our children all about life,
our children teach us what life is ALL About.....

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Practicing Writing our Names

All of the kids here at daycare are learning to write their name.  I thought it would be fun to get washable markers for windows and let them practice writing their names.  They LOVED it!!!  They had so much fun writing on the windows.  One of the little girls says to me "I can write on your window and I won't get in trouble."  It was the funniest thing ever.  Here is a picture of one of the girls practicing to write her name.  The picture didn't turn out very clear.  We will be practicing writing on my windows a lot more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate."
-- Charlotte Gray