While we try to teach our children all about life,
our children teach us what life is ALL About.....

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Book List

I am waiting on this book to arrive in the mail.  I can't wait to get started on this book. I'm enjoying having the time to read for pleasure and not for school!  
 
 Here are a couple other ones I'm looking to read after Love & Respect. 
 
 
 Kondi's Quest will be my next book on my list to read.  I am gonna read it first and if its appropriate for Haylee's age I want to read it with her.  Kondi is 12 years old and lives in Malawi, Africa.  Her mother is a Christian but her father is a drunk who beats her mother.  Kondi is on a mission to bring her father to Christ.
I'm going to start my own book reviews.  So, if you have a book that you think I need to read.  Let me know.  
Love, Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate."
-- Charlotte Gray