While we try to teach our children all about life,
our children teach us what life is ALL About.....

Friday, May 27, 2011

Proud Mother Moment

Haylee decided last August she wanted to be in dance.  We were a little skeptical about it at first being she was starting at a later age than the other dancers.  She was bound and determined to push herself and be a dancer.  & she sure proved Mom & Dad wrong.  She did an AWESOME job at her recital.  I am so proud of her.  I was a little hesitant right before her recital, she comes to me and says "Mom I think I may puke all over the stage."  Luckily, there was no puking or fainting. 
 Haylee in her ballet outfit-looking like a princess.



With her dance teacher.



 Had to share this picture, it was a long day for the little ballerina, she was tuckered out!!
I am so proud of my little girl, I teared up on her last performance, she looked so cute and little performing on stage in front of everyone.  That's My Girl-LOVE YA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate."
-- Charlotte Gray