While we try to teach our children all about life,
our children teach us what life is ALL About.....

Friday, December 31, 2010

Haylee's Room

I've been working on finishing Haylee's bedroom for a while now.  It took me forever to find curtains to match all the colors in her room.  I found some cute Valentine shower curtains at Target for only $12.99 and they go perfect in her room.  I am so Happy with how her room looks, and she LOVES it.  Thanks Grandma Sue for the curtains for Christmas!!




2 comments:

  1. That is a super, super cute room! I love the colors it screams HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her room! The red chair is fantastic. Didn't realize it had been this long since I had checked in on your blog! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete

"Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate."
-- Charlotte Gray